Cottages in Cartmel
including villages & hamlets in
3 Low Dog Kennel - Field Broughton near Cartmel
- Sleeps 4 : (1 x super king size double/1 x twin or zip-lock King on request
- Highchair and cot available on request
- Wood-burning stove in lounge
- Modern bathroom with separate shower
- TV's in both bedrooms + 1 TV with Smart/Freeview
- Bluetooth Surround / WiFi (note mobile phone coverage varies)
- 1 well behaved dog permitted
- Smoke free cottage
- Enclosed courtyard patio with furniture
- Off road parking for one car
- Shops and pubs 2 miles
This wonderful cottage combines traditional with modern to ensure you have a really wonderful holiday. With sash windows, wood-burning stove and stone flagged floors with pretty views over stone walls to the fells; add to that comfy beds and sofas a very modern bathroom and well thought out kitchen and you'll see why this is dog friendly cottage gets glowing reviews.
Read the reviews for yourself and see more photographs and details of Low Dog Kennel cottage here.
High House - Newton-in-Cartmel
- Sleeps 4 : 1x double + 1 x twin (can be zip-locked on request)
- Property is over 3 floors so includes steps and steep staircase
- 2 x TV Freeview /1 Smart TV, DVD, PS2 with games, iPod dock
- Multi-fuel burning stove fire
- Elevated lawned garden with summerhouse and patio furniture
- Off road parking 1 car + additional parking nearby
- 2 well behaved dogs welcome
- No children under 5 due to layout/steep stairs
- Also please note the shower is over the bath
- No smoking
- Shops 8 minutes walk / Pub 4 minutes walk
- Traditional property built into hillside so please note the steep stairs
This is one of those beautiful properties which you drive by when in the Lake District and wonder what it would be like to live there!
Steps are very much part of many properties in Cumbria as they are built within the landscape. The views from the door and garden are wonderful.
See more photographs and to read previous guest reviews of this lovely Lakeland property here.
Lane Head - Cartmel
- Sleeps 2 - king size en-suite bedroom with Juliet balcony and views
- Open plan living / kitchen /diner
- 1 pet welcome
- Grassed area with furniture
- Shops and pubs 1 mile
- Off road parking
- No smoking permitted
- No children under 18 (including babes in arms) due to layout
Lane Head receives glowing reviews. The owner is friendly providing thoughtful help without being intrusive. The bedroom is very generous in size and has a Juliet balcony with beautiful views for you to soak up right before you even put a foot out of bed.
Cartmel is a fabulous village to explore and has a great reputation for good food in addition to the Priory.
Read the glowing reviews for yourself as well as checking all details of this fabulous self-catering let for two, here.
Bluebell Cottage - Cark in Cartmel
- Sleeps 4 : (1 x Super King with TV (request for twin) + 1 x Double)
- TV's include 1 smart TV/ DVD / WiFi
- Enclosed patio garden with furniture and BBQ
- Highchair available / Travel Cot by request
- Secure bike shed
- One behaved pet
- Off road parking 1 car
- Shops and 2 dog friendly pubs - 4 minute walk
- No smoking
With consistently good reviews, an enclosed patio and an easy walk to two dog-friendly pubs this modern cottage in the pretty south Cumbrian village of Cark in Cartmel is definitely not one to over-look. More details including availability, reviews and more photographs can be found here.